We consider the right to protection of personal data as a fundamental commitment of ANATOLI S.A., so we will dedicate all the resources and efforts to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the "General Data Protection Regulation "Or" GDPR "), as well as any other applicable legislation in Greece. Since one of the key principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document through which we want to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer, and protect your personal data when interacting with us about products and services including our website.
Who we are and how you can contact us
ANATOLI S.A. is a legal person of Greek nationality, with its registered office in 28 OKTOBRIOU AGROKIPIO, 73100 CHANIA, GREECE, Tax No EL094019626. For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are an operator when we process your personal data.
As we are always open to finding out your views, as well as providing you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data, we encourage you to contact the responsible ANATOLI S.A. with Data protection at the e-mail address email@example.com or by post or courier at: 28 OKTOBRIOU AGROKIPIO, 73100 CHANIA, GREECE.
Which categories of personal data we process
In general, we collect your personal data directly from you so you have control over the type of information you provide us. For example, we receive information from you as follows:
When you request a quotation from our https://www.delightsofcrete.gr, please send us the name of the contact person and the e-mail address.
We may also collect and process certain information on your behavior later on when you visit our website to personalize your online experience and provide you with offers tailored to your profile.
We invite you to learn more about this by consulting the section on processing purposes below.
On our website we can store and collect information in cookies under the Cookies Policy.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data included in the general Data Protection regulation in special categories of personal data. We also refuse to collect or process data of minors who have not reached the age of 16 years.
What are the purposes and bases of the processing
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To provide ANATOLI S.A. services for your benefit.
This general purpose may include creating offers and personalized services for you when you make a bid for our products or services. The processing of your data for these purposes is in most cases necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract between ANATOLI S.A. and you. Also, certain processing underlying these purposes is required by applicable law, including tax and accounting legislation.
We use this information to help us design our site and application so that it better adapts to our users' needs.
2. Using the website
The website automatically collects certain information and stores them in log files. This information includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the general location of your computer or device (city-level), the browser type, the operating system, the time of access, the link of the visited page, the page viewing history our website, device information.
3. For marketing
We want to keep you informed about the best offers for the products you are interested in. In this regard, we may send you any type of message (such as email / SMS / telephone, etc.) containing general and thematic information, information about similar or complementary products to those you have purchased, information on offers or promotions, information about products purchased from us, or for which you have shown interest in purchasing them, as well as other commercial communications such as market research and opinion polls, and we can display personalized recommendations on the site the web. In order to provide you with information of interest to you, we may use certain data about your buyer behavior (e.g., viewed / purchased products) to create a profile. We always ensure that such processing is done with due respect for your rights and freedoms and that decisions made thereunder have no legal effect on you and do not affect you to a significant extent.
In most cases, we base our marketing communications on your prior consent. You can change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time by:
– Access the unsubscribe link displayed in the messages you receive from us; or through
– Contact ANATOLI S.A. using the contact details described above.
In some situations, we can base our marketing activities on our legitimate interest in promoting and developing our commercial activity. In any situation where we use information about you for our legitimate interest, we take care and take all necessary measures to ensure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected. However, you may, at any time, request us, by the means described above, to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes, following your request.
There may be situations in which we use or transmit information to protect our rights and commercial activity. These may include:
– Measures to protect the website and users of ANATOLI S.A. against cyber attacks;
– Measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including the transmission of information to competent public authorities;
– Measures to manage various other risks.
The general basis of these types of processing is our legitimate interest in defending our commercial activity, being understood that we ensure that all the measures we take guarantee a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Also, in some cases, we base our processing on legal provisions such as the obligation to safeguard the goods and values provided for by the applicable legislation in this field.
How long do we keep your personal data
As a general rule, we will store your personal data for the duration of the legal operation of ANATOLI S.A. You may request us to erase certain information at any time, and we will respond to these requests, subject to the possession of certain information in situations where applicable law or legitimate interests impose it.
Who we send your personal data to
As the case may be, we may transmit or give you access to certain personal data of the following categories of recipients:
– marketing service providers;
– IT service providers;
– other companies with which we can develop joint marketing programs for our goods and services.
If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to protect our legitimate interest, we can also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
We ensure that access to your data by third parties private law entities is done in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
In which countries transfer your personal data
We currently store and process your personal data on the territory of Greece.
How we protect the security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures in line with industry standards.
The transmission of your personal data is done using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms and stored on secure servers.
Despite the steps taken to protect your personal data, we would point out that the transmission of information via the Internet in general or through other public networks is not completely secure, with the risk that data may be seen and used by third parties unauthorized parties. We can not be responsible for such vulnerabilities of systems that are not under our control.
What rights do you have
The General Data Protection Regulation recognizes a series of rights with respect to your personal data. You can request access to your data, correct any mistakes in our files, and / or you can oppose the processing of your personal data. You can also exercise your right to complain to your competent supervisory authority or to appeal to the courts. As the case may be, you may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict your data processing and the right to data portability.
More information on each of these rights is provided below.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us using the contact details listed above. Please note the following if you want to exercise these rights:
1. We take seriously the confidentiality of all records that contain personal data. For this reason, please send us your requests regarding such records using the email address of your request. If this is not the case, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information have the purpose of confirming your identity.
2. We will not charge a fee to exercise any right with respect to your personal data, unless your request for access to information is ungrounded, repetitive or excessive, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount in such circumstances. We will inform you of any fees applied before you resolve your request.
3. Response time
We plan to respond to any valid requests within a maximum of one month, unless this is particularly complicated or if you have made several requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of two months. We'll let you know if we'll need more than a month. We may ask if you can tell us exactly what you want to receive or what you are worried about. This will help us to act faster and shorten the response time to your request.
4. Rights of third parties.
We do not have to respect an application if it adversely affects the rights and freedoms of other people concerned.
You can ask us:
- confirm that we process your personal data;
- provide a copy of this data;
- give you more information about your personal data, such as what we have, what we use, who we divulge, whether we transfer them abroad, and how we protect them, how long we keep them, what rights you have how you can make a complaint from where we obtained your data to the extent that the information has not already been provided by this information
You may ask us to rectify or complete your inaccurate or incomplete personal data.We may try to verify the accuracy of the data before correcting it.
You may ask us to delete your personal data, but only if:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or
- You have withdrawn your consent (if the data processing is based on consent); or
- you have a legal right to oppose you; or
- they have been illegally processed; or
- we have a legal obligation to do so.
We are not obliged to comply with your request. Delete your data. Personal data in case your processing is processed. Personal data is necessary:
-for compliance with a legal obligation; Or
-For the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court.
There are certain other circumstances in which we are not obliged to comply with your request for data deletion, although these are the most likely circumstances in which we may decline your request
Restriction of data processing
You can ask us to restrict the processing of personal data, but only if:
- their accuracy is being challenged (see rectification section) to allow us to verify their accuracy; or
- Processing is illegal, but you do not want data to be deleted or
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, but you need them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
- You have exercised the right to oppose you, and checking whether our rights are prevailing is ongoing.
We may continue to use your personal data as a result of a restriction request, if that is the case:
- we have your consent; or
- to establish, exercise or secure the defense of a right in court; or
- to protect our rights or other natural or legal person.
You may ask us to provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, or you can request that it be "ported" directly to another data controller, but in each case only if:
-the processing is based on your consent. Or to conclude or execute a contract with you; And
-processing is done by automated means.
You may at any time oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data. Personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, if you believe that your rights and freedoms. Fundamental rights prevail over this interest.
You can also oppose the processing of your personal data at any time. For direct marketing purposes, without invoking any reason, in which case we will cease as soon as possible this processing.
Making automated decisions
You may ask not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, but only when that decision:
-Produce legal effects on you; Or
-Affect you in another similar way and to a significant extent.
This right shall not apply if the decision taken following automatic decision-making:
- we are required to conclude or run a contract with you;
- is authorized by law and there are adequate safeguards for your rights and freedoms; or
- is based on your explicit consent.
You have the right to complain to the Surveillance Authority about the processing of your personal data.
Without affecting your right to contact The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
at any time, please contact us in advance, and we promise that we will do our best to resolve any issues amicably.
Please note that you can contact our data protection officer at any time by submitting your request through any of the following ways:
– By e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– or by Post or courier at: 28 OKTOBRIOU AGROKIPIO, 73100 CHANIA, GREECE – with the mention to the attention of the officer ANATOLI S.A. with Data protection.